Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Home

Hello everyone...

I'm sorry for my long long absent. I know it's been too long for me since the last time i was blogging.
For you who still confuse why i said i haven't blogging in awhile, i will give a short introduction here.

I was using wordpress for blogging, and my previous blog is here : robstenaddict I wasn't blogging since the time I moved to a new house, as you guessed this new house didn't have internet connection at first. and after I got connection here, the other thing came out. my laptop was broken! and I couldn't do anything at all. And until this moment i still don't have the new one. Probably as soon as possible :)

And for you who already visited my old blog once or twice or even more... yeah.. here I am.. start blogging again! :D hopefully this new home can be much better. Even though I can't say that the old one is not good. It was good too but I just need the new one.

Alright, now it's time for me to make this home as cozy as it has to be so that you can enjoy your time here :)

and finally, welcome to my new home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment